Joy

Saturday, June 25, 2016

Fashion Fix

I love dressing Jack in handsome little shirts and pants for church on Sunday.  BUT the very first time I did this, I immediately found out that I also hate those cute shirts because they constantly untuck from his little pants and ride up.  A look that is both unflattering and uncomfortable.

Seriously who designs these things?  

So, I decided to revise all of his shirts a bit by sewing the bottom portion of an old onesie to the hem of the shirt. 

Before:
 

After: 
Problem Solved!

Happy Jack
Who am I kidding - he couldn't care less.  But it makes me happy. 

1 comment:

  1. I love the little man clothes. To avoid the shirt riding up - bare belly - problem - I like to put a onesie underneath the dress shirt and then leave it unbuttoned. Gives it the layered look (though this heat makes this a little harder).

    ReplyDelete