Joy

Friday, May 25, 2012

Poolside

We are loving summer!  The weather has been warm enough to enjoy the benefits of summer without being too ridiculously hot. (yet).
This week we went to Grandma's gym pool for the afternoon.  We had a very fun time!  Claire just played with Grandma and Aunt Shelbe most of the day while I had Joy glued to my hip.  Joy is going through EXTREME separation anxiety right now and will only let 3 people in the world hold her;  Me, Josh and my mom.   But with a face like that how could I mind? 

She sat by the edge of the pool watching Sister for quite a while.

Claire was so excited, she never stopped hopping through the water and playing.

It cracks me up how different these two girls are. 

While Claire is deathly afraid of getting water in her face....

Joy is splashing, crawling and laying in the lapping waterline.  
Life is easy for the easy-going.


No comments:

Post a Comment