Joy

Monday, May 23, 2011

24 Week Update

24 Weeks down. 13 to go.


I don't remember what it is like to not be pregnant or trying to become pregnant. When Peanut is born it will be 22 straight months of either having a pregnancy or pre-pregnancy mindset/body. Claire obviously feels that way too. The other day she said. "Mama, your Peanut is getting bigger, is Peanut going to come out? Like Miss Nicole's baby at church? I want to hold my brother like the babies at church." and my best answer is. "I hope so."

Claire thinks it's a boy all the time because we made a big deal about how Will was a boy. I, on the other hand, am 90% sure it's a girl. Josh is leaning more toward boy.

I was wrong about the heparin not bruising on my legs. Oh well. Josh has been doing the injections for me on the back of my arm whenever he is home at the right time and I love it. He can do it really well and most of the time I can't even feel it.

So far, the pregnancy has been pretty uneventful - which is good of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment